Recap of Parent Meeting
Here is a brief recap from the parent meeting on Tuesday, March 6th.
From Coach Wallace:
- Please make sure your student-athlete has turned in all forms to Coach Wallace. This includes concussion form, transportation form and “No tolerance” form.
- We still have athletes who have not turned in Pizza Shoppe money. Hand in to Coach Wallace ASAP!!
- There will be an optional spring break practice for all those who are in town, beginning Tuesday, March 13th through Friday, March 19th from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m.
- There will be normal practice on Monday, March 19th at 3:25pm!!!
- If you haven’t seen the new sign, its awesome!!! Its located on the back of the scoreboard on the football field!! It lists all the titles for both boys and girls!!! With room to add more, of course!!!
- Each student-athlete will get to participate in 8 meets this season. With some kids advancing to Regional and State.
- Each week you will be able to find out what meet and events your child is participating in by checking either this website or the schools website. Also, emails will be sent out each week with the tentative schedule attached. If you have any questions about this please contact Coach at email@example.com
- The schedule has been updated with Picture day taking place on Monday, April 9th at 3:00 pm. Students need to have their uniforms on and ready to go. Once again pictures will be available to order on-line and more information will be given closer to that day.
- Coach Wallace has one favor to ask of parents and that is to make sure your child is eating healthy!!!
From the Booster Club:
- If you are not receiving emails please contact Melissa Lathrop at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
- If you have not filled out your booster club membership form for this year please download the form and mail it to: Brian Sheets, 12569 Alcan Circle, Olathe, KS 66062. 2012 Membership Form
- We are looking for Freshman and/or Sophomore parents who would like to help out with the Booster Club Board, if interested please contact Brian Sheets at email@example.com
- We are also looking for volunteers to help with Pictures, Motivational gifts, Concession Stands, etc.. If you are interested please contact any board member with questions.